Wakesurf - SKIM 4'8''WAKE20-101-C
par Taiga Board$692.00
Wakesurf - SKIM 4'8 (56'')
Skim type wakesurf to surf the waves created by a boat specialized in wakesurfing. Carbon fiber and real wood construction for an ultra light and super resistant board. A high performance skim wakesurf board that will allow you to do tricks as well as lively and reactive carves.
Ideal for intermediate and advanced riders, or for beginners with a smaller stature.
- Size: 4’8’’ (56'') x 20.8’’ x 0.9’’
- Volume: 11 L
- Shape: Skim with truster fins configuration
- Construction: Wakesurf Carbon Series
- CNC-machined 25 kg/m³ EPS foam core for 3D shape accuracy
- Carbon Fiber, Real Wood Veneer and Fiberglass/Epoxy Sandwich
- FCS fusion Box.
- 4 mm thick EVA foam deckpad with anti-slip crocodile and diamond finish in areas requiring more grip. Kick tail.
- 3 fins (included). 1.0'' carbon fibre FCS compatible. Can be ridden in single (1 fin) or truster (3 fins) mode, depending on the desired feeling.
- 2 options:
- full carbon bottom
- wood and carbon bottom