El Cabron 7'7SUP19-EPX-204
par Taiga Board
Available now! Pick-up and shipping the day after
The El Cabron 7'7 is an extremely light and solid SUP board that was designed specifically for SUP surfing.
The El Cabron’s shape makes it exceptionally agile, allowing the rider to perform more aggressive turns while surfing. It preforms very well in small, medium, as well as large waves.
This board was tailored for advanced riders that already have experience SUP surfing.
Design/shape created in partnership with Antoine Caron Cabana
New for 2019: Same shape and design as 2018. New anti-slip pad.
Dimensions: 7'7’’ x 28'’ x 4,0’’
Volume: 93 litres
Weight: 19 lbs
Type of board: SUP Surf
Maximum capacity of rider: 185 lbs (Intermediate-advanced skill level)
Shape: Mono-concave nose and body that turns into a V-shaped tail
- Machined EPS 15kg/m3 foam core
- Top and rail: 1 coat of fiberglass and epoxy + 1 coat of PVC and 1 coat of carbon fiber for ensured strength and durability
- Bottom: 1 coat of fiberglass and epoxy + 1 coat of carbon fiber
- 2 wooden side panels for solid structure and embellishment
- All plugs and insertions are reinforced with PVC
|Fins - INCLUDED: Quad configuration (4 fins) + thruster (3 fins)|
|Ergonomic handle: Concave V shape for better grip and easier transportation.|
|EVA deck pad: 4mm EVA anti-slip mat with crocodile skin finish. The back portion of the board is in a diamond/crocodile formation with a kick tail for surfing.|
|FCS GoPro mount: FCS mount for GoPro and all other accessories.|