El Limon 7'8SUP19-EPX-201
par Taiga Board$1,452.00
The El Limon 7'8 is an extremely light and solid SUP board that was designed specifically for SUP surfing.
The El Limon’s shape makes it exceptionally agile, allowing the rider to perform more aggressive turns while surfing. It preforms very well in small, medium, as well as large waves.
This board was tailored for advanced riders that already have experience SUP surfing. However, because of its shorter size, it is also suitable for younger riders in calm waters.
New for 2019: New graphic design and internal structure. Same shape as the 2017-2018 model.
Dimensions: 7'8’’ x 30.5’’ x 4,6’’
Volume: 118 litres
Weight: 21 lbs
Type of board: SUP Surf
Maximum capacity of rider: 195 lbs (Intermediate-advanced skill level)
Shape: Mono-concave nose and body that turns into a V-shaped tail
- Machined EPS 15kg/m3 foam core
- Top and rail: 1 coat of fiberglass and epoxy + 1 coat of PVC and 1 coat of carbon fiber for ensured strength and durability
- Bottom: 1 coat of fiberglass and epoxy + 1 coat of carbon fiber
- 2 wooden side panels for solid structure and embellishment
- All plugs and insertions are reinforced with PVC
|Fins - INCLUDED: Quad configuration (4 fins) + thruster (3 fins)|
|Ergonomic handle: Concave V shape for better grip and easier transportation.|
|EVA deck pad: 4mm EVA anti-slip mat with crocodile skin finish. The back portion of the board is in a diamond/crocodile formation with a kick tail for surfing.|
|FCS GoPro mount: FCS mount for GoPro and all other accessories.|