El Pepito 8'0SUP21-SRF-PE8028
par Taiga Board
The El Pepito 8'0 is an extremely light and solid SUP board that was designed specifically for SUP surfing. Its shape allows for maneuverability and smoother sharp turns.
It preforms very well in small, medium, as well as large waves. This board was designed sepcifically for river SUP surfing; however, it preforms exceptionally well in ocean waves as well.
This board is tailored towards advanced riders that already have SUP surfing experience.
Design/shape created in partnership with Hugo Lavictoire and Pierre-Phillippe Loiselle
New for 2019: New shape, structure and graphic design.
Dimension: 8'0’’ x 28’’ x 4,0’’
Volume: 110 litres
Weight: 19 lbs
Type of board: SUP Surf
Maximum capacity of rider : 195 lbs (intermediate-advanced skill level)
Shape: Mono-concave nose and body that turns into a V-shaped tail
- Machined EPS 15kg/m³ foam core
- Top and rail: 1 coat of fiberglass and epoxy + 1 coat of PVC and 1 coat of carbon fiber for ensured strength and durability
- Bottom:1 coat of fiberglass and epoxy + 1 coat of carbon fiber
- 2 wooden side panels for solid structure and embellishment
- All plugs and insertions are reinforced with PVC
|Fins - INCLUDED: Quad configuration (4 fins) + thruster (3 fins)|
|Ergonomic handle: Concave V shape for better grip and easier transportation.|
|EVA deck pad: 4mm EVA anti-slip mat with crocodile skin finish. The back portion of the board is in a diamond/crocodile formation with a kick tail for surfing.|
|FCS GoPro mount: FCS mount for GoPro and all other accessories.|