You've finally found the TAIGA hard board you need and going to our Montreal warehouse is complicated? We've found carriers that specialize in handling boxes with large and fragile products, perfect for hard boards.
Everything you need to plan for this option:
- Minimum price of $95 which varies depending on your region and the number of rigid SUPs shipped.
- Consult the list of available terminals:
o In Canada: https://www.fastfrate.com/en/coverage-pricing-service-map.aspx
- Select the terminal closest to you. You hesitate? We are here email@example.com
- Your order will be shipped from our Montreal warehouse and will take between 2 and 5 days to be delivered to the terminal.
- Opening hours:
- Quebec: see here
- In Canada: see here
- You will have 2 business days to pick up your order once it arrives at the terminal. Additional fees will be charged in case of delay.
Pick-up procedure at a terminal :
We will contact you within 24 hours of your order to find out when you will be available to pick up your order at the terminal
2. Let us know if you’d like to have your order shipped later so that you don't risk paying extra fees at the terminal. If your board is waiting in a terminal for more than 48 hours, you will be charged $20/day per board you ordered.
3. Wait for our reply with your tracking number
4. Keep your tracking number, it will help you to follow your order and make sure you get it back in the time required by the carrier.
5. Once your order has been processed (see this section), the delivery time varies from 2 to 5 working days.
6. Prepare yourself while waiting for your order, we have gathered our tips and tricks here. Your paddle board will thank you.
7.Have everything in hand to make your pickup easier:
- Show up at the opening hours of the terminal you have selected
- Have your order number and an ID
- Make sure you have the space and materials to carry everything
- Make sure your order is complete and in good condition, by signing the receipt you release the carrier from your shipping problem.
8. Make sure you have with you (unless it is in your order of course):
9. Check out our tips and tricks on how to transport your hard paddle board