Shipping to a terminalYou've finally found the TAIGA hard board you need and going to our Montreal warehouse is complicated? We've found carriers that specialize in handling boxes with large and fragile products, perfect for rigid boards.
Everything you need to plan for this option:
- Minimum price of $95 which varies depending on your region and the number of rigid SUPs shipped.
- Consult the list of available terminals:
o In Canada: https://www.fastfrate.com/en/coverage-pricing-service-map.aspx
- Select the terminal closest to you. You hesitate? We are here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order will be shipped from our Montreal warehouse and will take between 2 and 5 days to be delivered to the terminal.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- Opening hours:
- Quebec: see here
- In Canada: see here
- You will have 5 business days to pick up your order once it arrives at the terminal. Additional fees will be charged in case of delay.
Pick-up procedure at a terminal :
- Let us know if you want to ship your order later, so that you don't risk paying additional fees
- Keep your tracking number, it will help you to follow your order and make sure you get it back in the time required by the carrier.
- Once your order has been processed (see this section), the delivery time varies from 2 to 5 working days.
- Prepare yourself while waiting for your order, we have gathered our tips and tricks here. Your paddle board will thank you.
- Have everything in hand to make your pickup easier:
- Show up at the opening hours of the terminal you have selected
- Have your order number and an ID
- Make sure you have the space and materials to carry everything
- Make sure your order is complete and in good condition, by signing the receipt you release the carrier from your shipping problem.