SHIPPING TO A TERMINAL
You've finally found the TAIGA hard board you need and going to our Montreal warehouse is complicated? We've found carriers that specialize in handling boxes with large and fragile products, perfect for hard boards.
List of terminals:
What you Need to Know:
- Minimum price of $95 which varies depending on your region and the number of rigid SUPs shipped.
- Orders are shipped from Montreal and will take between 2-5 days to be delivered to the selected terminal.
- Consult the list of available terminals:
- You will have 2 business days to pick up your order once it arrives at the terminal. Additional fees ($20/day) will be charged in case of delay.
Pick-up Procedure at a Terminal:
- Show up at the opening hours of the terminal you have selected
- Have your order number and an ID
- Make sure you have the space and equipment to carry your purchase
- Make sure your order is complete and in good condition, by signing the receipt you release the carrier from your shipping problem.
Contact our head of Customer Service, Coco, for all questions regarding:
- Customer Service
- Warranty Policy
- Return Policy
- Shipping & Pick Up